Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Try out this at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge


OK The challenge is to scrap a favourite Christmas memory from your own childhood. Now I find it easy to scrap about my kids but to do a page about my own past is always a challenge. i don't have too many photos as my parents weren't big on photography, but I did find this one stashed away. My mum and I were looking at the candy stocking that santa had bought for me. I am already tucking into a big stick of 'rock' candy. Now my mum hated rock candy because she said that it was so bad for my teeth and I can almost hear her trying to persuade me to bin my prize and swap it for a nice 'healthy' chocolate bar instead lol! Not sure how successfull she was, but I don't fancy her chances. Even today I am more of a lolly person that a chocolate lover.
I used my OA Xmas papers and lots of spray ink. The cute doilies are from the awesome Purple pumpkin and the chippie trees are from my older stash (I think they are Kaisercraft, but I'm not sure).
Have a look at the other design team members layouts over at AFSC, and have a go at this one yourself if you have time. I always feel good when I have another memory from years past recorded safely.

No comments:

Blog Archive