Monday, June 23, 2008

Jaime's coming home today

Can't believe over a week has past since Jaime went to Sydney. He is coming home today and we are all so looking forward to seeing him. Sophie is in a frenzy of excitement and is already asking when we can go to pick him up (its 8am and Jaime's plane lands at 8.30pm). Last night he performed with the concert band in the Sydney opera house. They won a gold medal and were placed FIRST overall. He was so excited when he texted me (at 2.30am). Its a great achievement for the kids and we are very proud of Jaime.
Natalie has a busy week this week. Corelli is putting on the pantomime 'Snow white'. Natalie is dancing in it and performs on Wed to Sunday. Tonight she has a rehersal till 11pm. Chris is also bringing home billet for one night as part of the Palmeston North soccer exchange. I did a bit of scrapping over the weekend. I had a great photo of Jaime in the airport departure lounge taken from the viwing gallery. It really shows his lovely smile but is a bit blurry as it was taken through glass. i didn't want to enlarge it too much so i decided to try my first ever 6 x 12 page. it was really challenging but I love the way it turned out and will definitely be playing with this size again. I posted it for the friday night challence at 'The Sketch Book'. Natalie wanted to scrap with me so she did the card challenge which I posted for her too. She was so proud to read the comment that other lovely scrappers had left for her this morning. I would post photos of my LO and Nats card but for some reason blogger is not letting me this morning. I'll try again later!

No comments:

Blog Archive