Monday, September 15, 2008

Jaime week!!



Jaime has had a fantastic week. On Thursday we went to the Westlake Boys Gala concert. jaime played his trombone in the Concert Band, Symphonic Band and the fabulous Big band. he also sang in voicemale. As always we were very proud of him. Yesterday at the Greenhithe Soccer Club prizegiving he won the trophy for Sportsman of the Year for the whole of the Junior club. He totally deserved it as he has put a lot of time and effort into his club soccer team this season. He is one great kid!

I have been having fun assembling and printing photo collages. One of my favourite scrapbook magazines 'Scrapbooking etc.' has some fabulous collage templates on their website. I watched the 'how to' video and managed to teach myself how to print off awesome collages. it is such a great timesaver if you have lots of photos from a particular occasion to scrap and are short on time - sound familiar?

Here are some of my collage LOs plus a cutie that I did of Sophie in a Minnie Mouse outfit using gorgeous '3 Bugs in a Rug' paper from NZ Scrapbook.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cool.

Blog Archive