Wednesday, December 2, 2009

25 days to go till CHRISTMAS







I really have to get my head around how fast the year has flown by. I can't believe that xmas is just around the corner. its truly scary!! My little man is crawling and pulling himself up on the furniture. he is in to everything and I mean EVERYTHING. We have had to put the xmas tree up inside his playpen! Watching his face as he looks at all the sparkly, glittery Xmas decoration is an absolute delight. We are all enjoying having a baby around the place again so very much.
Sophie is geting to be such a BIG girl. Last weekend she danced at the Bruce Mason theatre in the LÁcademy de danse concert with Natalie. She was so cute and adorable and did a great job of her dances. Yesterday we bought her new greenhithe school uniform for her first school visit on Thursday. OMG she looked so cute - I couldn't help but shed a few tears.
Meanwhile I have finished a few LOs for benjis album - his first Halloween and one of his first trips to the beach (Count your Blessings above) - i love that photo so much it is just adorable! The 11 1/2 X 8 LO is of Sophies birthday treat day at Rainbows End. We all had such a great day :)

No comments:

Blog Archive