Saturday, May 8, 2010

Congratulations Adrienne, Wendy, Ann and everyone at Scotty Crafts



Today was the grand opening of the new Craft Store, Scotty Crafts in Albany. I am thrilled to be part of the design team there and I took Ben and my girls along to say hello and to check it all out. I was so impressed. The shop was cosy and welcoming, the staff were amazing and the choice of products was fantastic. I was delighted to find collections from SEI, Websters Pages and other brands that I have had to purchase on-line previously (including teeny-tiny alphas from My Little Shoe Box).
The products are all thoughtfully set out and everything is very easy to find. So well done to all involved - I can see that I shall be spending mamy happy hours (and many dollars) browsinig the shelves at Scotty crafts.
I completed the two LOs above sing odds and ends and scraps of paper that I had left over. I am still trying to use up some of my old stash before I buy new - but I kinda blew that particular resolution at Scotty crafts today LOL. Benji has just learned to point and he looks so cute as he points his little finger at whatever he wants to have or to show us. He is at such a cute age right now.

No comments:

Blog Archive