Friday, March 25, 2011

Girls in pink

Last Sunday I did my first ever "make and take" for the girls at Scotty Craft at the Auckland Craft Show. Natalie and Sophie came along to 'help' and as I had to wear pink (Scotty colour) they both insisted on wearing pink too. We had a fantastic afternoon and met some really lovely and talented crafters. As we left Mark snapped a photo of us 'girls in pink'. I thought that these lovely Echo Park papers were perfect to scrap this very girlie photo. I used my new Crafters workshop butterfly mask again (I am seriously in LOVE with this one) and used great self-control in by-passing my new stash of Prima flowers in order to use up one of the flowers that I had hand-made from Satin fabric a few months ago.

1 comment:

Mrs Frizz said...

what a stunning page Sarah ...

Blog Archive