Wednesday, March 16, 2011

More Prima fun!

Well I bought so much Prima goodness from Scotty Craft over the last few weeks that I thought I really should get down to using some of it (so that I have room for more hehe). I love these photos of Jaime and Sophie hanging out together at the playground. I sprayed the background using a prima mask and green glimmer mist. OK I went a bit overboard with the flowers but they are sooooo gorgeous and they look so divine together in clusters.
I based the LO on the current sketch over at Pencil Lines, but as usual I found it really difficult to stick to the sketch and not to add more and more of my own embellishments. I think that you can still see the sketch in the finished LO though?

2 comments:

Just Els ... said...

A Wow page...This soo pretty & very you...I love all the detail, even double click to see it up close, all the little bits & pieces you add, it's fabulous.Keep them coming !!!

Mrs Frizz said...

oh wow, fab-u-lous - and a girl can never, ever, have too many flowers.

Blog Archive