Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sassafrass challenge and May Prima BAP

Aren't these two little boys adorable! I took this photo at Chipmunks last week. Benji is playing with his best friend Baxter! Two little monkeys together, but sweet enough to eat!!
I based the LO on the Sassafrass May challenge sketch. I love sassafrass products so it was not hard to create a LO with 90% Sassafrass stuff. I used my new Crafter's workshop brick wall mask (thanks Scotty Craft for ordering this little gem in for me!) to spray ink the background. This mask is so versatile - it looks great with both boy and girl themed LOs.
This second LO I based on this months Prima BAP challenge. The photos were taken on Mother's day when all my kids piled onto my bed (yep we do all still fit - just!) and gave me gifts and handmade cards. I felt so loved and pampered. I wanted to include a few photos so this sketch was perfect.  

2 comments:

Just Els ... said...

HI SARAH... Well two more super pages, they are neat, lots to look at, all your detailing very interesting... how do you get them done sooo quickly ??? Love the colours you used, such fun pages.... GO girl...

Mieke said...

What a precious family! They sure look like beautiful people, inside and out!
Love your layout, the colors are super!

Blog Archive