Saturday, July 2, 2011

Remember this?

I entered this LO into the June challenge over at the Sassafrass blog http://sassafras.typepad.com/sassafras/
and it was chosen as one of their top 16 layouts! I am thrilled because Sassafrass is one of my all time favorite manufacturers. I adore their products. They are so fun and whimsical. The photos were taken when Benji was not quite 2 and we had just turned his seat around to face forward in the car. he was so excited by his new view of the road :) Such happy times!

3 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

Congratulations ... how awesome is that ... pretty bleedin' awesome!!!

Anne Pennington said...

Lol, yes it is Mrs. Frizz.

Congratulations Sarah - great layout - this is one of my all time favourite paper lines as well. Your work deserves the nod!!!

sue said...

My gosh, your wee man is so photogenic!!Awesome layout and well deserved recognition x

Blog Archive