Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My new Favourite Layout!!

 I usually say that my newest LO is my  favourite but I really do love this one. I adore the MME 'Lost and Found' product line and these papers and embellies are from the 'Blush - Beautiful Girl' range. I took the photo of my gorgeous daughter last week and its a stunner! She does not usually wear much make-up but here she is all dressed up ready to go for a TV ad audition. When I saw it I was shocked by how grown up she looks - how did that happen ! The colours were inspired by the current combo at Color Combos Galore.

1 comment:

Roxy said...

I just bought this piece of paper on the weekend!!! I love it so much, but I do not know what to do with it, so thanks for the inspiration - this is a beautiful page, love every bit of it! Hope you don't mind if I scraplift it soon! Hugs, Roxy.

Blog Archive