Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Schools out!!!

This is a memory that I have wanted to scrap for a long time so last week when I took Benji to pick up his sister from school I whipped out my i-phone and took a few quick snapshots. Each afternoon is the same. He sits on the wall watching intently as the kids come out of the classrooms. As soom as he spots Sophie he runs towards her with his arm outstretched and she scoops him up for a big hug. It is such a special part of my day. I know these routines don't last for ever so I wanted to be sure that this one would never be forgotten with the passage of time. I used a sketch from the Pencil Lines blog as the basis for this LO but as usual my final page looks very little like the original sketch! The papers are from Bo-Bunnys lovely 'Welcome Home' collection, MME 'Lost and Found' and Websters pages. I machine stitched the artisan shape onto the background paper. The cute little mushrooms are Prima resins - now available at Scotty Craft.  

3 comments:

Just Els... said...

WHAT A DARLING PAGE...How adorable.. been away so had a few super pages to look at, hard to choose a best one, so all win....lovely to see your work Sarah... hugs to you ....

Стокли said...

You are a happy mom=)
The LO is beautiful and there are so many little details in it.

Mrs Frizz said...

oh wow Sarah ... beautiful!!! Such special memories and beautifully scrapped.

Blog Archive