Thursday, November 17, 2011

Check out the new Challenge over at Another freaking Scrappy Challenge

The challenge is to scrap a page about a favourite book using this weeks sketch. My daughter recently read the Hunger Games series and could not stop talking about it. When I read the first chapter of the first book I was hooked. The base of my Design Team LO is black cardstock over which I have sprayed Calico White "Mr Huey's" spray ink through a Crafters Workshop 'chickenwire' template. I layered my photos over my papers and added the Prima branch under the photos. I used corrugated cardboard to make the heart and complemented this with corrugated title letters. Journaling strips completed the look.
Why not have a try at this one yourself. There are prizes to be won and a lot of fun to be had along the way.

3 comments:

Roxy said...

This is awesome!!! I love the Hunger Games, too, I just hope the movie lives up to it! That chickenwire template is very cool!

karenw said...

Have you seen the trailer yet?? Katniss is a bit different than I imagined but I guess that always happens. great series, my non reader also loved it. xx

Mrs Frizz said...

That chickenwire template with the white spray on the black background looks flippin' fabulous ...

Blog Archive