Friday, November 11, 2011

My New Favourite :)

Since sadly I didn't make the Prima Roadshow (I was unable to get babysitters for Sophie and Benji fro the day ) I treated myself to some new Prima papers and embellies. I love this page - I love the colours of the Londonderry papers and the cute 'gate' and 'birdhouse' embellishments. I adore these two photos of benji making his wish at the wishing well at Sophie's Ivy Cottage birthday party. The theme was 'fairies' and he wanted to dress up to - check out the tiny little wings that he is wearing sooooo cute ;) I converted the photos to Sepia to match my papers and went to town with distressing and fussy cutting. I scrunched some white muslin and adhered it to part of my background to soften the look. The design was based on this months Prima sketch challenge.

No comments:

Blog Archive