Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fijian Firewalkers

The Fijian fire walkers are amazing! They walk over white hot stones with their bare feet, singing and chanting. We were all totally mesmerised. The sketch at Sketchy thursdays this week was perfect for the LO that I had in my mind.
I wanted to use a large focal photo of one of the magnificent firewalkers and also have a few supporting photos around it. As my photos are quite busy I did not want to print them too small. I used Graphic 45's Tropical Travelogue collection (new in at Scotty Craft). This collection is perfect if you have holiday photos from one of the Islands. The colours are bright - but not overwhelming and blend in perfectly with my photos. 

1 comment:

Anne Pennington said...

LOVE this Sara - the colours are so vibrant - and I always love your style, girl!! xoxoo

Blog Archive