Sunday, January 1, 2012

First time on a Plane!

With all the holiday and Xmas photos that I have taken lately I wanted to make sure that these photo of benji on his first plane flight didn't get forgotten. I think that in years to come he will love to see how cute, tiny and cheeky he looked sitting in the big plane seat next to his sister with his headphones on, enjoying every moment. The current sketch at Sketchy Thursdays was perfect for the LO that I had in mind. I made my own cloud edge templates to spray the background and make a 'sky' effect. My papers are Graphic 45 'Tropical Travelogue' collection. The colors were perfect to make my photos 'pop'. I used Benji's actual boarding pass as an accent tucked under my main photo. The cute chipboard plane is part of October Afternoon's 'Boarding Pass' collection, as are most of the stickers that I used. The curling string 'vapour trail' was the finishing touch to my page.
Happy New Year to everyone. I hope that 2012 is AMAZING for us all :)

10 comments:

Michelle said...

What a great layout!! I love that vibrant background and using his boarding pass as an accent is very clever.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow I LOVE this so much!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this!! That background paper is awesome!! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

Anne Pennington said...

This is so very sweet Sarah!!! Love it!!

Kasia said...

Wow, amazing LO! I love the background! Great job with it! Lovely photos :)
Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooo precious! I loveeeee those photos and loving the cloud background! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

Great pictures! Love this page! :)

Amanda Johnson said...

Love the background! Very fun photos, perfect layout for them! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

corrie said...

Awesome misting! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

Marilyn Peter said...

Love how you did the background for your layout, it looks fantastic!!!also how you used the boarding pass and the plane with the string. Great layout!!

Blog Archive