Sunday, December 4, 2011

Time for another challenge!

The new challenge is up over at Another Freakin Scrappy Challenge. The idea is to create a page about something that you are thankful for with out using the colour orange !
I love these photos of my eldest and youngest sons having fun together. They both look so completely and utterly happy and carefree. Benji is launching himself off the kitchen counter into his brothers arms. I love the way that Chris is taller than Benji even when he is standing up on the bench! I really, really love the expression on Chris's face as he catches his baby brother.
I used lots of bright paint on the background and October Afternoon's 'Sidewalk' papers. I used a Kaisercraft 'bubble wrap' stamp to add interest to the background painted area. The twine emphasises the photos and draws the eye to the focus of the page.
Head over to AFSC and look at the fantastic LOs done by the other DT members and have a go at this challenge yourself. There are prises and guest design spots to be won :)

No comments:

Blog Archive