Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Your first Valentines day together!

I used the current sketch at 'Get Picky' for this page. I flipped the sketch and as usual added lots of bits and pieces to it until my final page is quite different from how it was intedned to be. I hope you can still see the sketch in there though!  My eldest son has just begun a new relationship with a girl who has been his friend for many years. This was thir first valentine day together and Chris turned his room into a restaurant complete with fairy lights and flowers on the table. With a little help from me he cooked a lovely pasta meal for Libby. She was thrilled with his efforts :)
I used Prima papers for this page. My banner is from the new MME line 'Follow your Heart' which I love! I used my new note paper edge punch and had fun making hearts out of string. My journaling is hidden on one of the shipping tags.

8 comments:

Elaine coustley said...

I really love the look of happiness on your subjects just beautiful. your layout on the is perfect for the caught moment.

Suzy said...

Love these flashback pics Sara :) Great layout!! :)

Lizzy Hill said...

Awww, aint young love grand? Hope it lasts forever for them. I LOVE your string hearts...may 'jack' that idea some time if that's OK? My Goat LO for Get Picky just got picked up by Scrapbooking memories too....can't believe it! Am v happy:):):)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh this is soooo gorgeous, Sarah!!! Thanks SO MUCH for playing along with us at Get Picky!

sue said...

Really lovely!! Such a nice part of seeing your kids grow up! I love those cool string hearts! :)

Keri said...

What a great theme for the page, love the more grown-up palette you've used here, perfect for the photos...and love the twine hearts! :)

Leanne said...

Aaawww! What a sweet story!! I love your page. Thanks for playing along with us..x

Mrs Frizz said...

another awesome layout Sarah ... what a darling story as well ...

Blog Archive