Tuesday, March 6, 2012

And this is what he Said :)


I adore these photos of my little man posing with his brothers is expressions are priceless. I also loved the colour combo and sketch this week at the Colour Room which I have incorporated into my design. The journaling is based on a question and answer session that I recently had in the car with Benji. Some of his answers are crack up :) My papers are a mix of MME and October Afternoon. I used a palate knife to smear white paint around where my photos lie to help them 'pop' from the dark background. The wooden embellies are from 'Prima' - I just adore those clocks!

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

He looks sooo cute:) I've decided you're the Queen of messy bg's...that's a good thing. I can't seem to get the hang of them, & feel like I'm over-doing it...then I look at yours & of course they're awesome. I guess it's good we all have different styles, tho:):)

Lynn said...

Love, love, love this! The shabby look is awesome!

Blog Archive