Thursday, March 15, 2012

She Loves them All!





The new Prima sketch for March is really cool. I have just bought some new Prima papers and embellies so I had to give this one a go. Natalie is obsessed with cute celebrity guys at the moment and she recently made herself a poster of all the guys that she would love to meet. Ofcourse I had to take a photo (or two) to document this stage of her life and she was very happy for me to scrap them. Almost everything on this page is from Prima. The papers are from the new En Francais collection. I adore the colours of this line - they are great for both girl and boy pages. How cute is that canvas banner and the mistable butterflies? A little bit of lace and a gauze bow finished the look.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love the layering and texture on this layout!

Unknown said...

The details in your layers are incredible!! Another masterpiece!

Blog Archive