Friday, April 20, 2012

Angelina Ballerina's Big Audition!


This is my very first page as a design team member at purple Pumpkin. I adore the Purple Pumpkin products so it was not hard to create a page to showcase them :)

My girls both love ballet - so when I saw that The Royal NZ Ballet were performing 'Angelina Ballerina' I surprised them with tickets. Now at 15 Natalie is a little old for 'Angelina' but she did love watching the dancers performing and as we were sittiing on the second row she got a very good view of the costumes, shoes, make-up etc. Sophie at 7 was in little girl heaven. She loved the show but the highlight for her was most definitely getting her very own Angelina doll to take home and love :)
Ofcourse pink had to be the main theme of my page - and how perfect is that Purple Pumpkin ballerina button. Here is a close up of it - and my journaling.


I matted the button on a PP doily to add to the 'girlie' charm. I also added a pink spotty button (these spotty PP buttons are my absolute favourite) and the cute little felt banner was the perfect finishing touch.

All my papers were part of the Echo Park 'Dancer' mini-kit - available from Scottie Craft. If you haven't seen the new mini-kits from EP they are worth checking out. There are just enough papers and embellishments to create two or three pages and they come in a variety of themes including "little boy", "little girl", "spring", and several more. Scottie Crafts stocks the full range.

Hope you all have a great weekend - and those of us in NZ continue to enjoy this gorgeous sunny weather that we have been having recently!

4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Sigh....I am soooo jealous of you & your PP goodies. LOVE the ballerina button. Makes me wish I had girls:) Lovely page. Sophie looks so sweet & that bun is cute:):)

Just Els.... said...

Just picture perfect... again...What a lovely page, look at sweet Sophie. Makes me want to do a girly page too now, instead of boy ones. Going back to look at this page again. Love it

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh this is gorgeous!!! Simply delightful! Love this so much and you've really showcased these PP goodies to perfection!!!

Lauren T said...

The ballerina button is perfet. I really like the grid design and the girly feel.

Blog Archive