Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 183


The MME blog has a really cool challenge this month. The challenge is to scrap day 183 (or July 1st). This is exactly mid-way through the year (I know, scary isn't it?) Well on July 1st we were travelling from London to Stoke-on-Trent by train. It was a really fun trip and we spent the time reading, playing cards and looking at the beautiful Engish countryside through the train windows.
I used the current criteria at CSI to scrap this page. My papers are, ofcourse MME. I had lots of photos to include so I printed them at 2x3" and made a grid design. I sprayed the background with OA 'holiday style' white spray ink over a Crafter's Workshop template. I completed my page with a variety of tags, labels and die-cuts.

3 comments:

Kel said...

Gorgeous page Sarah- i have missed yr blog while u were holidaying xx

Mitralee said...

Love the wood grain with the splatters!!! So pretty and a great idea!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Just as well you were on hols so you knew what you were doing!!! I have no idea! This design works really well for multi photo LO's, doesn't it! Love how you've used the banner & all those slips of paper behind the title. Fab job:):):)

Blog Archive