Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Something a little different from Purple Pumpkin :)


My 2nd post in one day!!! Don't you just love the beginning of the month when all the new challenges go live? All that eye candy - bliss!!!
Anyway, Purple Pumpkin are celebrating their 2nd birthday YAY!! and have set up a recipe challenge to get your creativity flowing. Check this out :

Instead of our usual sketch challenge, this month we have a Recipe Challenge to inspire you with. You must include all of the following 'ingredients' in your layout...the rest is up to you but we would love to see some Purple Pumpkin products included in your layout!

We want to see the following ingredients somewhere on your page...

  1. Paint
  2. Use a Button
  3. Add some twine
  4. Include some fussy cutting
  5. Spray ink
  6. A flower
  7. A doiley
  8. Use two different alphas for your title
Doesn't that sound like fun? This is my layout for the DT. I painted around the edges on my page in teal acrylic paint, splodged ink around liberally (ofcourse) and tied a twine bow. I fussy cut some extra clouds from the Amy Tangerine cloud paper hidden behind my photos and attached them to my page with pop-dots to add a little dimension.  I used my doily as a mask then adhered it to my page beneath the journaling spot. I added one of my favourite PP buttons - the yellow heart, and another cute little buzzy bee one. My solitary flower is tucked beneath the die-cut camera and calico butterfly. My title completed the page and comprises of 2 different alphas.
See that wasn't so hard was it? Now its your turn. Head over here and have fun challenging yourself - there are lots of fun prizes up for grabs!

No comments:

Blog Archive