Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hello Big Bro'



As most of you know I have been on the design team for Stuck?! Sketches for the last 6 months. I really enjoy designing for Stuck?! so I was thrilled to be offered another term. This is the layout that I did for my second application. I really love the photo of Benji and Jaime. We were having dinner at Downtown Disney and Jaime was keeping benji entertained whilst we waited for our food. I used the Kaisercraft 'AwesoME' paper line (from Scottie Craft) and, as usual, I sprayed, masked and distressed my background. I used my new Crafter's Workshop mask to do the script writing above the photo. I also recently invested in a set of Tim Holtz 'Alterations' stamps and I used the checkerboard one to stamp the pattern arround the photo. The cool transparent filmstrip below the photo is also from Ranger Industries.

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

So lovely & grungy...it almost looked like a jeans pocket [the bg] when I first glanced...LOVE that little button heart. Bet you get a lot of use outta those stamps!!! And congrats on Term 2 for Stuck?! I reckon it would be fun...I LOVE sketches:):)

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Beautiful work! No wonder why they chose you again!!!!
xxx

Blog Archive