Sunday, December 23, 2012

New Challenge at CSI and DT from Stuck Sketches!!




Check out the new challenge from CSI. Here is my take on it as guest designer for December. My little daughter recently turned eight and she had the pinkest, girliest party imaginable at a little girls boutique/spa called 'Club Girlie Girls'. I loved these photos of the little girls all getting pedicures and manicures and the colours matched well with this challenge.
I used as old pizza tray to spray the sunburst design on my background. My papers are October Afternoon offcuts mainly. Take a look at the challenge:




From the evidence list I used beads, something shiny and circles. I added rhinestones to my journaling spot to fulfil the testimony criteria.

Now for the second part of my post. Take a look at this exciting news from Sara at 'Stuck Sketches'. Check out their design team call here. I have been lucky enough to be on the Stuck DT for the last year and I can honestly say that they are an awesome bunch of girls to work with and the challenges are really fun to do! If you are thinking of joining a new DT in the new year do send in your details.
Have a fantastic Christmas!!!!


3 comments:

Dale Tiernan said...

That certainly is a very girly party. My goodness. I love the blue sunbursts. It really makes the page pop and picks up the little bit of blue in the photos well too.

Lizzy Hill said...

Perfect pretty colours LOVE the pearl string for the flag, too....sooo cute:):))

Mrs Frizz said...

fab-u-lous Sarah ...

Merry Christmas to you and your family and may 2013 be a wonderful year for you.

Blog Archive