Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Look whose turning 4!!



Well he's been four for over a week now and I'm happy to say tht he's still just as cute as when he was three :) This page is for my DT take on the current Frosted Design challenge - to go bold and bright! Now thats an easy one for me right? Most of my pages are bright and multi-patterned. What better theme to go bold on than a birthday?
I took this photo of Benji in bed on his birthday morning. he was so happy and excited and it is written all over his little face. Don't you just love those four little pudgy fingers? I used OA 'Cakewalk' papers and embellies for this one and added a few PP details (that cool little boy flair button is a favourite).
Check out this challenge at Frosted designs and go see the amazing work of the other DT members. It is a really easy one to try yourself - you may win yourself a gret prize!!

5 comments:

Pam Pritzl said...

Fantastic page ... I LOVE the star border punch! I really like your masking/stamping too!

Lizzy Hill said...

Saw this over there & loved it then...those little fingers are soooo cute!!!!! It is bright & happy...love all your little embellies & those torn papers:):):)!!!!

Lizzyc said...

Oh how cute! adorable photo and LURVE the colors and papers you have used!!

Chantalle said...

So very cute! Loving those little star punches!

Barb Craft said...

Oh my word... I LOVE this layout!! The photo is darling and you did such an incredible job with the Bold theme this week!! Love your attention to detail! We are going to miss you at Frosted Designs!

barb :)

Blog Archive