Sunday, February 17, 2013

Relaxing Together




Have you checked out this months challenge at Kraft it up? Here is my take for their design team. The challenge is real easy - it is to use stickers on your page. For this page I used up some older October Afternoon papers and embellishmets - including stickers. We bought a family tent for Xmas and these photos were taken on the first night that we went camping. We had a really fun time despite there being a gale force wind blowing at the time we put up the tent and all night too (Ok maybe I exaggerate a little , but not much!) We were going to have an evening wim but it was much too windy and cold so we settled for a walk along the beach together.
The OA papers are camping themed so they were perfect for the photos and they are kraft based so they were perfect for this challenge too! I am really enjoying printing out large photos to scrap with just recently. I really love the emphasis that a bigger size immediately gives to a favourite photo. On this page I used the large photo as a backdrop to the smaller photo which I think works really well.

3 comments:

Mandalika said...

This is so much fun, I love how you used the little photo on top of the big one.

Christy said...

Oh wow...I love the picture ON a picture look! FABULOUS :)

Стокли said...

I love the effect - first I saw the small picture and than the big one. Really cool.

Blog Archive