Friday, March 15, 2013

In the Camp Kitchen



Here is my DT post or the mid-month reveal at Kraft-it-up. This months challenge is a sketch:

 
How delicious does that sketch look! It is one of 'Scrapfriends' awesome sketches - they are always so cool! Anyway I had this series of 3 photos of Natalie and her little helper washing the dishes when we were camping a few weeks ago. It made me smile how popular this job was with my kids. They have never known life without a dish washer so I guess hand washing the dishes is a bit of a novelty.
 
My papers are again Teresa Collins. I made the paint circles using  bottle caps and paint dauber. Check out the gorgeous 2Crafty chipboard that I used on this page. I just adore these film strips. they come in several sizes and look great on almost any page!
 
 

The 2crafty arrows come in many shapes and sizes and can be use to draw attention to any aspect of your design. so cool!


Do head over to Kraft -it-up and check out the other pages from the other amazing DT members. There is a lot of eye candy to scroll through so make a cuppa first!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

OMGosh! You are so lucky! My kids still complain when we go camping.. so now I get them to hand wash the dishes at home too!LOL! Love the way you have used the sketch..x

Lizzy Hill said...

LOVE this - I'm in the middle of doing my entry - wish I'd thought of the string idea. Looks GREAT:):):)

Lizzyc said...

That is a fabulous sketch, and I love your take on it.. love the patterned back ground paper you have used and the string looks great!

Blog Archive