Sunday, April 7, 2013

1,2,3 Jump!!!




Here is my DT take on the April sketch at Stuck. Here is the sketch.

This is one of my favourite photos from this summer. It was one of those lucky shots that was perfect first time we tried it! I wanted to really print it out BIG so that the details could be seen and this sketch at 'Stuck' was perfect for the job - once I had changed the orientation of the photo to 'portrait'.
I used a hand cut sunburst stencil to spray the background and splattered some yellow ink over the top. Again I have used Teresa Collins'He Said/She Said' papers and a few Studio Callico embellies. 
I hope you check out the challenge at 'Stuck' and have a try at this one yourself.
Have a great weekend.

7 comments:

Vicki said...

What a great shot and a fab layout to remember it. :)

Mrs Frizz said...

OMG ... they all jumped off that ... wowser ... you couldn't pay me to do that ... utter madness ... fabulous shot though and scrapped beautifully.

Lauren T said...

The hand cut stencil looks great, love the splashes of yellow too. Fantastic photo, I can understand why you love it.

Lizzyc said...

Wonderful layout, love the photo and the rays beaming out like that!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Great photo...love it when you do big ones...& the sun burst works beautifully....really love those 3 arrows on the side. Perfect!!!!

Chantalle said...

What a fantastic shot! This just screams summer!

Heather McMahon said...

Absolutely fantastic photo! I love the way you haven't gone overboard with the page and let the pic do the talking. Hats off to you!

Blog Archive