Saturday, May 18, 2013

Easter Morning Egg Hunt



The new challenge is up at CSI and its a really fun one! Check out these colours and criteria.


I had heaps of photos on my i-phone taken at Easter so I decided on a grid pattern to show off as many as possible. My paper is American Craft and the gorgeous vellum Polaroid frames are Studio Calico.
From the evidence list I used birds, doilies, labels and something clear (well almost - vellum). I journalled on a series of stacked labels and also recorded 5 highlights from our Easter morning.


I punched out the butterfly using my Martha Stewart punch and rubbed metallic paste over it to give it the gold sheen.
Have a great weekend  and thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful multi photo layout this is. Perfect design for this number of photographs.

Стокли said...

Metallic butterfly - that's cool)

Lizzy Hill said...

Fabulous! I like these PL sort of style LOs...& the more photos the better! That cute little house down the bottom is sweet, too....gonna try & play along with this one...seem to have not been able to the last couple....thanks for the inspiration!!!

Blog Archive