Saturday, September 14, 2013

2 Silly ?

 

Check out the new challenge at CSI. Here is my take on it for the CSI design team. When Sophie's school put on a 'wacky hair' disco Natalie was excited to style her little sisters hair for the event. Sophie has just had her long hair cut into a bob so it was no easy job to create an interesting style. Here is the end result - Sophie was delighted with how it turned out. I used the sketch as the basis for my page and from the evidence list I chose stripes, brackets and alphas as part of the design (my background stamps). To fulfil the journaling criteria I placed brackets around my journaling.


Most of my papers are Studio Calico.

Hope you have time to try out this challenge and that you are having a great weekend :)

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Sheesh! I have been STRUGGLING with this sketch most of today...well, after lunch when I finally got outta bed, that is!!!!!! Did no bg...looked yuck...made a bg...looked YUCKER [!!!good word!!!].....got the gesso out & covered it all up...now it's drying. Maybe tomorrow will be better. I LOVE this...colours, the way you've used the sketch & S's hair looks really cool....very 'Rio':):):):)

Rachael Funnell said...

Your daughter hair looks SUPER COOL..
What a FANTASTIC layout!!!

Lizzyc said...

There is nothing silly about this layout, the back ground is amazing, great photos too!

Blog Archive