Thursday, December 26, 2013

Part 2 of my Travel Diary...

I have some more completed holiday pages to share with you today. 


The great thing about this album that I chose to work with is that the pages are totally interchangable so I was able to match up my pages to the theme that I was scrapping as much as possible.


I used lots of washi tape and stickers to add pops of colour to the pages.



When a page was too pretty to cover up I kept my photos to a minimum and worked with the pattern on the page. Here I loved the street design and the colours were perfect for these photos that I took in a dessert restaurant that we were lucky enough to eat at.  I made page extenders using Kaisercraft 'Basecoat' (brick designed) patterned paper so I could add extra photos and include the story.




Mosaics of different sized photos make interesting pages and allow more photos to be added per page.


Again I used little pockets for memorabilia and tucked other keepsakes behind my photos.



Hope I have inspired you a little and that you have enjoyed seeing my holiday pages.

4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

This is just fantastic, Sarah! I really LOOOVED your 'road' page & the way you fit so much in....fabulous:):):)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Goodness me! This is like the best travel diary ever!

Стокли said...

What a lovely album! I like all pages, but the street one is my fave.
I have a ash album but I find it to pretty to use (silly, right?) You made your even more prettier:)

Chantalle said...

What a fantastic idea and you've done a brilliant job!! Living nearby, we had the VIP tickets and used to go fairly often. Your journal has shown it in a whole new light for me - kinda took it for granted, but from a different perspective, it's looks like an amazing place!

Blog Archive