Sunday, March 2, 2014

Its a Girl Thing - reveal time for "stuck?' sketches"





Here is the new sketch at 'Stuck?' and my take on it for the stuck design team.

My daughter Natalie took these photos of her and her whacky friends at the school athletics day (which for them is a lot more about dressing up and having fun than about actual competing!) The sketch was perfect for these two instagram-style photos :)

I had the background left over from a previous project (I had pressed white cardstock over my starburst mask after using it to mop up the excess ink) and the colour was perfect for my photos. I used 'Glitz Designs - Finlay' papers for my photo mat and a project life card to hold the title. The cool chevrons are, ofcourse, from 2Crafty.


I cut out the words "Its a Girl Thing' on my Cameo machine. The phrase looked a little  bland when I layed it onto my page so I jazzed up the title by replacing the word 'Girl' with pink stickers. I love these American Craft alphas - they are slightly translucent so you can still see what is underneath them.


Do head over to the Stuck? blog and check out the other design teams pages. There is some serious eye candy over there this month! We would love for you to join in with this challenge and be in to win some cool prizes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a fab page, fun colour combo and a great tip for the background.

Blog Archive