Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Week 13 - Project Life


Happy First of April! everyone. Hope you didn't get caught out with any April Fools Day jokes this morning! Before all the new challenges go live I thought I would squeeze in last week's project life to share. I  try to spend two or three hours once a week to keep up to date with my PL album because out of all the albums I have completed this is hands down the favourite as far as my kids are concerned. They love to flip back through the pages and have a giggle and reminisce. As I have said before I keep it simple because, lets face it, my family dont really care which PP collection I have used or how many layers are under each photo.
So here is last week in our family - warts, fractures and all :)))
Oh, and since I found a new challenge blog  'Off the Rails Scrapbooking" (through the awesome Lizzy Hill ) and they are doing a 'free for all' challenge, I have entered this one into their challenge :)




Have a great week - and check back soon for my new reveals!

4 comments:

Fiona Paltridge Designs said...

Sarah this is simply amazing. What an awesome story it tells. I love it. Thanks for joining us over at Off the Rails. I'm glad Lizzy roped you in xx

Lizzyc said...

Project lifers - I take my hat off to you.. this looks wonderful.. great memories.. I don't know how you keep up with the days!!

Fiona Paltridge Designs said...

CONGRATULATIONS Sarah we've featured your entry on our Off the Rails fb page. Copy the link below to go over and check it out xx

https://www.facebook.com/groups/218271898365820/

Lizzy Hill said...

Love it... You are keeping up really well...I thought it'd be ages til you got the broke arm scrapped:):) and I'm sozzy.... But it's a fun challenge fun blog, right??!!!!! Soo glad you joined in for this one:):)

Blog Archive