Saturday, September 27, 2014

Building your New Blue Car



Here is my DT take on the new CSI challenge - I used the current Kreative Koncepts sketch as the basis for my page.
The cute photos of Benji were taken on our recent disney holiday. At downtown disney we found a 'Build a Car' shop and Benji was in little boy heaven!


I loved the sketch at 'Kreative Koncepts'. It allowed me to incorporate 3 of my favourite photos onto my page. I used my 'Inktense' water colour pencils to create the circle elements on my page and combined this with a lot of inking and stamping for a cool background effect.


From the evidence list I chose 'lots of layers, pen-work and epoxy accents' and I journaled on a tag tucked between layers to fulfil the journaling requirements.
Have a great week :)

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Wonderful layout, great take on the sketch too, and love the special photos of a happy time! Love the background!

Blog Archive