Monday, September 8, 2014

He is One of a Kind - STB's September challenge


This months challenge at Scrap the Boys is to make a page showing the 'domesticated' side of the men in your life. Cool eh?
My son Adam loves to cook and he (and his lovely girlfriend, Isabel) treat us all to a gourmet meal during our annual summer holiday together. This has become a bit of an anticipated tradition in our family. This photo that I took of him making his delicious apple crumble was perfect for my design team page for the STB challenge.
My papers are a combination of Echo Park's gorgeous 'Capture Life' collection and some October Afternoon remnants.


I used a mix of different alphas to spell out my title in an interesting way - this is also a good way to use up some of those left over letters that we all have in our stash!


Hope that you have had a good start to your week and that you will find time to check out our challenge at STB's.

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

I spy 2 cute red chippy hearts.. Very nice! Yup, great title idea & it's GREAT that our boys cook I reckon:):)

Lizzyc said...

This looks amazing, so much to delight in on your page.. and I wish I had a male cook around here.. sounds like he is pretty good too!

Blog Archive