Thursday, October 16, 2014

Good Times - Stuck mid-month reveal



Check out this new sketch from Stuck? Sketches Isn't it cool! I had a lot of fun with this DT page. I almost never scrap the same photo twice but I made an exception this time as I really love this photo of my son Adam and his lovely girlfriend Isabel. The papers that I used are from My Minds Eye
and the cute epoxy hearts are Heidi Swapp.


I layered some of my project life cards and transparencies with the patterned paper. This is a great way to use up excess PL stash.


Do check out the reveal at 'Stuck? We would love to have you play along with us. The October 1st challenge is live until then end of the month too!

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Oooh!!Tags, love the tag shapes.....chippy! I see it! And those hearts....DELISH.....oooh! The transparencies.....and that stamping.....& such a gorg photo, I can see why it got scrapped again....this is a STUNNER.....new fave!!!!!!

Lizzyc said...

That is a lovely sketch and your layout looks wonderful! Great background details too!

Unknown said...

Stunning, love the layers you built in your background!

Blog Archive