Saturday, May 9, 2015

Our Eurostar Day - CSI DT 164



Check out this awesome case file from CSI.  I have a stack of photos waiting to be scrapped from our recent trip to Europe and these are the first of them - perfect for the transport theme of this challenge.
We took the Eurostar train from Paris to London. The kids were a little disappointed that we couldn't see out of the tunnel as it went under the sea but otherwise we had a great trip. From the evidence list I chose wet media and clouds and I journaled about our transport choice to satisfy the testimony criteria.
Here are some close ups of my page:



Have a great week - and do check out our challenge over at CSI. We would love to see your take on this weeks case file :)

3 comments:

Стокли said...

You travel so much, it's awesome))
I love that you included tickets too.

Lizzy Hill said...

My favest way of traveling in Europe and England, is by train! Glad the kids enjoyed it! Love the map bg and the circular elements. Here's the thing. I have really missed seeing your scrappy pages. SOOO glad you're back and starting to scrap them. I Hope you're going to one of Madamoiselle Sophie, la chic fille de Francaise!!!!

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous layout! Love the travel themed papers on the background! Great photos too!

Blog Archive