Sunday, June 14, 2015

Love, Love, Love - CSI #167


The newest CSI challenge went live today. Here is my take on it for the design team. I have to admit that these colours were a challenge for me. I dont usually scrap with purples and I was tempted to pass on this. Im glad that I didn't though as I really liked the colour scheme once I got started on it. 
These photos from the 'Disney Dreams' laser and firework show in Disneyland Paris were begging to be scrapped for this challenge. I used my trusty starburst stencil and purple spray ink and set about on the background. 


To fulfil the evidence requirements I chose circles and map elements which I punched out to make embellishments.



One of the journaling options was a lift up flap to hide journaling. I used a brad to create this effect - the journaling circle simply rotates around the brad. 
Hope you have time to try out this one yourself - there are a ton of awesome prizes to be won !!! Check them out here
Have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Blog Archive