Saturday, July 25, 2015

Take the Plunge - CSI #171


 The new challenge at CSI went live this morning and it is a really cool one! Here is my take on it for the design team.
I took a series of photo of Sophie at dive class and wanted to make a page to show them off. This design worked well. The CSI colours went well with Sophies swim suit even though it did feel a bit strange to do a pool LO without using blue :)
From the evidence list I used chevrons, labels, wood (well chipboard anyway) and something transparent (the word 'believe')
I journaled using the inspiration word 'celebrate'. here are a couple of close up views :


I hope tht you can join us with this challenge - there are lots of great prizes to be won! Check out all the details here.

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

My goodness those photos are amazing to get them was quite a feat I reckon.. and wow your daughter looks like she is gunna be great at the diving.. she is braver than me!! I would just jump off the high board and hoped I didnt lose my togs!!!! fabulous layout!!

zenevak said...

Fabulous layout! Love the series of photos and titles...and how clever is your daughter! What an amazing achievement. I can't even swim!

Blog Archive