Monday, June 18, 2012

New Challenge at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge!


The theme this time at AFSC is 'Father's/Grandfather's', or 'father figures'. Here is the sketch that you need to use.

My photos were taken on Benji's 3rd birthday. His Oma and Opa were visiting with presents for him and we opened them in the garden together. Benji chose to sit on Opas knee whilst he opened his gifts and I'm not sure who had the most fun, Benji or Opa!
My papers are from the Kaisercraft 'Fine and Sunny' collection (with a few scraps of October Afternoon). I really lov ethe bright colours and fun prints of this collection. It is one of my fav. Kaisercraft releases ever. Since all my photos were the same size I used tags to give the impression of the graduated heights shown on the sketch. The adorable fabric flowers and buttons are from Purple Pumpkin, as is the bakers twine.
The challenge is open until the end of the month so do head over to AFSC and check it out. There is lots of amazing inspiration from the other DT members and ofcourse, prizes and guest DT spots to be won!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so sweet, Sara- love the cute, whimsical feel!!
xErin

Tracee said...

Such a bright fun page! Tx

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Love the bright colors and fun elements!!

Mitralee said...

I love love love this page teamie!!!!

Blog Archive