Friday, February 12, 2016

7th Birthday Fun - CSI 190


My third page this week!!! Can you tell that the kids are back at school ?
Anyway this one is from CSI. I loved the color combo and thought it was perfect for holiday photos. Then I looked at these photos from Benjis family  birthday celebration last weekend and they were just crying out to be scrapped.
The papers that I used are a from combination of older Kaisercraft and MME collections



From the evidence list I chose stripes, stars, hearts and wooden elements.



I journaled on a hand-drawn journaling spot to fulfil the testimony criteria.
If you have time this month do head over to Debbie's awesome challenge blog, CSI,  and check out the fab prizes up for grabs.
Have a great weekend

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful.. love the outlining of your embellies, great photos and love the cluster at the bottom of your page too..

Lizzy Hill said...

I do adore this one, too. You really are scrapping superlatively! And yup! Can deffo tell the kids are away at school:) Love that little lime badge down near that CUTE wood heart with the wood heart cut outs....and the scattered 'confetti'. I'd give you the winner's badge for this one!!!

Blog Archive