Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Girls weekend


<
Natalie commented that this has really been a 'girls' weekend ( not that anyone's complaining). Jaime has been away at 'voicemale' camp. Chris went to a party on Fri night and came home at 4.30 so, after his morning cricket game he spent most of Sat sleeping. Adam had tennis on Saturday and soccer training on Fri and today. Nats, Soph and I have had fun at the mall and today we went to see 'Step Up 2' which was surprisingly enjoyable. We have also spent time scrapping together. Natalie made a gorgeous LO at her NZ Scrapbook kids crop. I definitely need to try out that tecnique! I finished my LO for 'Scrap the teens' a long-overdue opportunity to record the special relationship that Marks parents have with their grandkids. I also finished my elite team assignment for 'Up2Scrap' and am really pleased with the three contemporary baby LOs that I did. The gorgeous product pack from 'Scrapbook Essentials' made the task easy!



Meanwhile, little sophie is collenting the new 'Felicity Wishes' magazines. This week felicity is a nurse. Check out how adorable Soph looks in her 'nurse' outfit!

No comments:

Blog Archive