Sunday, April 13, 2008

Playing with paint



Here are a couple of LOs that I have been workong on recently. With the 'Play' LO I could not find paper bright enough for what I had in mind so I painted the background with acrylic paint, then stamped on the black swirls after the paint had dried completely. I am really pleased with the result. The "3 little dancers' photo was just crying out to be scrapped in my daughters favourite colour - purple. I don't use a lot of purple in my scrapping usually but I loved how this one turned out. The colours are so fresh, yet tranquil. I am now working on my design team LOs for NZ Scrapbooks. The Fancy Pants products that Kathleen let me loose with are absolutely 'to die for'. Lots of flourishes, flowers, bling and pastels. So very ME!

No comments:

Blog Archive