Friday, May 9, 2008

Some LOs that I have been working on lately




Here are some of my recent LOs. I love the photo of my son jaime driving the car. The Crate paper that I used to scrap it is from their little boy range but I thought it suited the theme well!
The second LO is about Natalie's "11 1/2 birthday party". we are going to Wellington to watch the Wearable Arts Show on her actual birthday so she came up with the idea of having an eleven and a half birthday celebration instead! Sounds great only I know that she will have forgotten all about it when she turns 12 and will want another party!
The final LO was inspired by a particularly trying day with toddler Sophie and the angelic photo that I took in the midst of mayhem. She is totally adorable and I'm sure gets away with far more than she should because of her cuteness! I loved the paper and the Kaiser Craft naked swirls made a great corner feature!

No comments:

Blog Archive