Thursday, August 14, 2008





Here are some more LOs that I have been working on over the last few weeks. I used the gorgeous Crate Paper collection for the one of me and Sophie. I don't often cut up my photos but the background was so hideous on the main photo that I really had no option but to silhouette it. I really like the result and I think I will try this tecnique more often.

The photo in the second LO is one of my all time favs of Sophie. Her smile is so delicious (and unposed - a rarity for this 3 year old). Natalie had curled her hair with her new curling iron and sophie was just delighted with the result. I journalled about a really cute thing that she said this week - "Mummys favourite colour is Aqua-the-green (she meant aquamarine ofcourse)

The photos in the bottom two LOs were taken on our trip to 'Butterfly Creek'. Sophie was a wee bit scared of all the flying butterflies but she loved the petting farm. Natalie loved it all and was a very sweet big sister. The LO of Sophie and the Guinea pig uses the gorgeous new Basic grey 'Euphoria' line and the multiphoto LO uses the older, but equally delicious 'Romany Gypsy' collection (one of my all time favs from Basic Grey).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To the author of this blog,I appreciate your effort in this topic.

Blog Archive