Friday, March 13, 2009

More from Benjis album













Since we have taken over 800 photos of our wee man since his birth (barely a month ago) I needed to find a quick way to make a start on his album. I have been experimenting with 8 1/2 x 11 size LOs and I really love this size. They are usually quicker to complete but not always since I still like to add lots of layers and details (accents look even cuter in the mini size). I don't think that I will completely convert over from 12 x 12s but I like the versitility of having both to choose from. I slip them all into my ring binder albums and love the look of different sized pages in the one album.



Meanwhile here are a couple more photos that are waiting to be scrapped. Just adorable?

1 comment:

kiwi said...

Congratulations Sarah
Benjamin is adorable.
Great photos and LOs.
Thanks for sharing.
Bev

Blog Archive