Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sophie's a big kindy girl




With all that has been going on in our family recently Sophies first two weeks at kindy have flown by. She has settled in so well and LOVES her kindy days. I expected tears and clingy behaviour when i left her but we have had no problems at all. I get a hug and a 'see you later alligator' and she runs off to play. Having those two hours each afternoon with just Benjamin is really nice - sometimes I even manage to get some scrapping done! (see the first day of kindy LO above) But surprisingly I do miss having my little 'helper' and companion shadowing me all day.
Benjamin is just 5 weeks old and was weighed and measured yesterday - he is 4.1kg, 55cm long and has a head circumference of 38cms. He's still a little dot but is gaining steadily and very healthy. The LO above is about the trouble that we had agreeing on his name. Jaime bought him the cute little stripy outfit before he was born and thought that we should name him Wally (after Where's Wally?). Needless to say other members of the family had different (and not always better) ideas. I am loving these bright cheery Sassafrass papers and my Fiskars scallopped border punch gets used on almost every LO I do.

No comments:

Blog Archive