Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Benjis first Easter





This easter was super special because it was Benjis forst. To be honest he slept through most of the egg hunt and our annual treasure hunt, but we included him in the clues and Sophie was more than happy to open his presents for him LOL. He got some cute clothes and new dummies :) Sophie was so excited about the whole celebration. She was up at dawm peeping out of the window to see if the easter bunny had been. Luckily the 'easter bunny' was up before dawn and there was plenty for her to see. I was nursing Benji in bed when she burst into the room, beaming from ear to ear "Mummy theres an easter egg with golden paper on the picnic table and another on my old bike" she managed to gasp out through her excitement. It reminded me of that quote about life not being measured in the number of breaths we take but in moments that take our breath away. That was one of those breathtaking moments for me.


Here are another two baby LOs that I managed to do over the last week. I love the photo of Benji gazing up at Adam - its priceless.

No comments:

Blog Archive