Monday, April 20, 2009

A bit of Whimsy




Ben is 10 weeks old today. To celebrate I made him a page for his album. This photo is one of my all time favourites. He pulls this face before a melt down but it is so fleeting that I never expected to get it on a photo. Doesn't that little chin tug on your heart strings? The scalopped background paper is from Little Yellow Bicycle, and the other papers are from Making Memories.


I had so much fun with this LO using Imaginisce papers. I used a photo of Sophie that I have been meaning to scrap for a while. I have about 20 of the same photo in various sizes in one of those photo packs that you get from kindy. We forgot that it was photo day and she was not dressed up in anything special but I absolutely love the resulting photo. It really is a snapshot of my little Sophie exactly as she is today. I wanted to shy away from a traditional school themes LO and do something whimsical that she would love. I think that I managed to do just that with these gorgeous Imaginesce products.

No comments:

Blog Archive