Tuesday, April 6, 2010

HAPPY EASTER




































We had a lovely weekend filled with treasure hunts, eggs, chocolate (way too much) and happy kids. I even found time to do some scrapping. Benji has started to take a few wobbly steps and at 13 months he is the latest of our babies to walk. He is still not very confident and will only take a couple of little steps before falling down onto his knees and crawliing very quickly to his destination. i think that he is so good at crawling that he has no desire to walk!


When Benji turned one we had a lot of fun making Benjis footprints for his 1st birthday and comparing them with his newborn prints. I wanted to incorporate them into a LO and this "13 months" one seemed perfect.

I am still loving the bright sassafrass and cosmo cricket papers. I am using them on almost all my LOs at the moment. The new Sassafrass Nerdy Bird paper which I have been hanging out for was perfect for the cute photos of Sophie enjoying her very first reader and Benji 'walking' with his little ride-on toy. I also LOVE the Apple Jack collection which i used on the 'Purest Love' LO.

My "Family" LO was inspired by a photo I took on my mobile phone at a recent family gathering at Puhoi. My husband's aunt and uncle were visiting from overseas. I used some gorgeous making memories paper and combined it with details cut from Websters Pages paper. I think that it makes a classic, timeless design.
As for the 'Two Crazy Dudes' I found these photos of my eldest Chris with his best mate on his facebook page. they were taken a couple of years ago but they cried out to be scrapped as a pair. Happy memories!!

No comments:

Blog Archive